DXM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-21.46|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-371.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-33.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/30 12:33
SA Breaking News03/26 15:19
SA Breaking News03/16 18:55
|05/14/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Dex Media Inc|
DXM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dex Media is down 50.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.16%, AirMedia Group down 18.37%, and Clear Channel Outdoor up 20.08%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DXM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DXM
Did Dex Media make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Marketing Services
- Company Website: http://www.dexmedia.com
- IR Website: http://ir.dexmedia.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=205085&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Services Related to Advertising
- NAICS Code: 541890
- NAICS Industry: Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Dex Media Inc is a provider of local marketing solutions that include websites, print, mobile, search engine and social media solutions for local businesses. The Company’s brands include Dex One and SuperMedia.
DXM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DXM","name")
- Description: =YCI("DXM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DXM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DXM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DXM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.