DX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||62.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.087|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||54.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||66.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||13.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: NKA, NYMT, RAS, DX, PDH The Street Dec 5
- DYNEX CAPITAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: ABR, APSA, MCGC, DX Nov 25
- Dynex Capital's Management Presents at the 2012 2013 Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- DYNEX CAPITAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 19
- Dynex Capital, Inc. to Present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference Business Wire Nov 15
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: KFN, OZM, RNO, SJT, DX Nov 15
- DYNEX CAPITAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Retired Income Investors - What You Need To Know About Dividend Cuts Nov 9
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses Nov 5 - 1800 ET Nov 5
DX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dynex Capital is down 9.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, New York Mortgage Trust up 26.61%, and Resource Capital up 10.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DX
Pro Report PDF for DX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DX
Did Dynex Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dynex Capital, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, which invests in mortgage loans and securities on a leveraged basis.