DX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.104|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||68.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||12.57%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DYNEX CAPITAL INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 03/04 15:46 ET
- 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: MTR, EVEP, DX The Street 02/28 05:30 ET
- 8:33 am Dynex Capital beats by $0.01 Yahoo 02/19 17:57 ET
- Dynex Capital's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 02/19 16:13 ET
- DYNEX CAPITAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Yahoo 02/19 09:03 ET
- Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.29 Street Insider 02/19 08:31 ET
- Dynex Capital, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire 02/19 08:31 ET
- Q4 2013 Dynex Capital Earnings Release - Before Market Open Yahoo 02/19 07:07 ET
- 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: NKA, DX, EVEP The Street 02/19 05:30 ET
- Dynex Capital, Inc. Announces Schedule for Fourth Quarter 2013 Results noodls 02/13 12:30 ET
DX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dynex Capital is down 10.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, New York Mortgage Trust up 23.89%, and UMH Properties down 1.06%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DX
Pro Strategies Featuring DX
Did Dynex Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: REIT - Residential
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Virginia
Dynex Capital, Inc., is a real estate investment trust, which invests in mortgage loans and securities on a leveraged basis.