DWRE Key Stats
|Revenue Quarterly YoY Growth||27.50%|
|EPS Diluted TTM||-0.4717|
|EPS Diluted Quarterly YoY Growth||-61.78%|
|Net Income TTM||-13.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin Quarterly||68.40%|
|Profit Margin Quarterly||-38.86%|
|Payout Ratio TTM Pro||Go Pro|
- Is Demandware Going to Burn You? Fool May 15
- 1-800 CONTACTS Selects Demandware to Power Digital Commerce Operations Business Wire May 14
- UPDATE: Wedbush Initiates Demandware with Outperform on Strong Growth Outlook Benzinga May 10
- DEMANDWARE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Wedbush Starts Demandware (DWRE) at Outperform Street Insider May 10
- Demandware Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- Demandware Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Ambivalent Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 7
- Demandware, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today May 7
- Demandware, Inc. (DWRE) Reports In-Line Q1 Loss of 13c/Share Street Insider May 7
- Q1 2013 Demandware, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 7
DWRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Demandware is up 3.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.85%, Active Network down 52.44%, and Ellie Mae up 48.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DWRE
Pro Report PDF for DWRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DWRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DWRE
Did Demandware make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Demandware is a public eCommerce merchant based out of Boston, MA. Founded in 2004 by Stephan Schambach, Demandware develops eCommerce software technology for online retailers across the world. Demandware has branch offices in France and Germany. They are known for their on-demand commerce platform for eCommerce merchants. Their products include merchandising and catalog management tools that allow merchants to configure their own sites without requiring additional development efforts. Included with their products are online instructor classes, on site classes, hands on training, and a 24/7 knowledge support base. There are two ways to deploy Demandware: Create and launch the website yourself, or use a Demandware partner to facilitate the launch.