DWCH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||46.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.60|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.197M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||81.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-30.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DataWatch Quarterly Review: Rapid Growth Finally Materializing Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Abeo Electra and Datawatch Form Joint Partnership and Introduce Visual Data Discovery for SAP to Businesses Across the Region Marketwired Nov 24
- Datawatch Expands Solution Offerings, Accelerates Partner Program noodls Nov 21
- Datawatch Announces Release Of Fully Integrated Datawatch Desktop PR Newswire Nov 21
- Why Datawatch Corporation Shares Dropped Fool Nov 19
- Datawatch Corporation's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- DATAWATCH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- Datawatch Announces Record Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 18
- Trading Radar for 11/19: Best Buy (BBY), Home Depot (HD), Campbell Soup (CPB), Krispy Kreme (KKD) Report Street Insider Nov 18
- Datawatch to Host Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Webcast Live on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 Accesswire Nov 18
DWCH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Datawatch Corp is up 135.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Tableau Software up N/A, and Benefitfocus up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DWCH
Pro Strategies Featuring DWCH
Did Datawatch Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Datawatch Corporation is engaged in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and support of business computer software primarily for the information optimization and business service management markets.