DWA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5276|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-58.62%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-44.81M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What Katzenberg Really Thinks of Diller Dec 5
- China World’s #1 Film Market in 5 Years: Katzenberg Dec 5
- DreamWorks’ Katzenberg Still Seeks Advice From Spielberg Dec 5
- Netflix Isn't Quitting the Binge, So Relax BusinessWeek Dec 4
- Is Netflix Starting to Snail It In? Fool Dec 4
- Yahoo’s Second Buy This Week Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 4
- Netflix to Launch New DreamWorks Animation Series Fool Dec 3
- Kids Get In On The Netflix Original Series Action Forbes Dec 3
- Netflix Won't Let Your Kids Binge (Quite as Much) With "Turbo," Its Newest Original AllThingsD Dec 3
- DreamWorks' (DWA) Turbo FAST Coming Exclusively to Netflix (NFLX) on Christmas Eve Street Insider Dec 3
DWA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dreamworks Animation SKG is up 103.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Walt Disney up 45.66%, and Lions Gate Entertainment up 98.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DWA
Pro Report PDF for DWA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DWA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DWA
Did Dreamworks Animation SKG make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. is an American animation studio based in Glendale, California that creates animated feature films, television program and online virtual worlds. It creates high-quality family entertainment, including computer-generated (CG) animated feature films, television specials and live entertainment properties. With world-class creative talent and technological capabilities, DreamWorks Animation releases two or three CG animated feature films a year that deliver great stories, breathtaking visual imagery and a sensibility that appeals to both children and adults. They have released a total of 23 feature films, including the series of Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon. The company was founded on October 27, 2004.