DWA Key Stats
- As TV Migrates Online, Cable's Under Pressure May 19
- Your Kid Is About to Hate Netflix Fool May 18
- Deamworks' Turbo Charged Game May 17
- The Perfect Stock for a Bull Market May 16
- DreamWorks Animation Makes Mobile History With the Turbo Racing League App and t... May 16
- Rovio’s ‘Angry Birds’ Move to Big Screen With 3-D Movie May 15
- [video] Betting on 'Awesomeness' May 15
- The Power Of Social Capital May 15
- Will Disney Continue To Explode? May 14
- U.S. Movie Box Office Grosses for May 10 - May 12 May 13
DWA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dreamworks Animation SKG is up 25.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation up 125.2%, and News Corporation up 72.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DWA
Pro Report PDF for DWA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DWA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DWA
Did Dreamworks Animation SKG make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. is an American animation studio based in Glendale, California that creates animated feature films, television program and online virtual worlds. It creates high-quality family entertainment, including computer-generated (CG) animated feature films, television specials and live entertainment properties. With world-class creative talent and technological capabilities, DreamWorks Animation releases two or three CG animated feature films a year that deliver great stories, breathtaking visual imagery and a sensibility that appeals to both children and adults. They have released a total of 23 feature films, including the series of Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon. The company was founded on October 27, 2004.