DW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.855|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||44.19%|
|Net Income (TTM)||43.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DREW INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 25
- Drew Industries Declares Special Cash Dividend noodls Nov 25
- Drew Industries, Inc. (DW) Declares $2.00 Special Dividend; 3.8% Yield Street Insider Nov 25
- DREW INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- Drew Industries: Growth In Question Moving Forward Nov 12
- DREW INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- DREW INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 4
- Drew Industries Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- Drew Industries Earnings Soar; Stock Sinks Fool Nov 1
- Drew Industries Incorporated Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Nov 1
DW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Drew Industries is up 80.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.70%, Winnebago Industries up 131.9%, and Thor Industries up 64.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DW
Pro Report PDF for DW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DW
Did Drew Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Drew Industries, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries manufactures an array of components for recreational vehicles (RVs) and manufactured homes.