DVR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5956|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-55.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cal Dive to Present at the Capital One 8th Annual Energy Conference noodls Dec 3
- Cal Dive International's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Cal Dive International Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 7
- CAL DIVE INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclos Nov 7
- Cal Dive Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 6
- Cal Dive expects improved financial performance over next two quarters Nov 6
- Q3 2013 Cal Dive International Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 6
- Cal Dive Provides Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call Information Business Wire Oct 23
- Interesting DVR Call For November 16th Sep 25
- Cal Dive to Present at the Johnson Rice & Company 2013 Energy Conference Business Wire Sep 23
DVR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cal Dive International is up 15.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, and Bangkok Aviation Fuel up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
You may also be interested in these DVR related companies
Pro Ratings for DVR
Pro Strategies Featuring DVR
Did Cal Dive International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cal Dive International, Inc. is a marine contractor which provides manned diving, pipelay and pipe burial, platform installation and platform salvage services to its customer in the offshore oil and natural gas industry.