DVOX Key Stats
- DynaVox Reports Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Results GlobeNewswire May 17
- DYNAVOX INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, ... May 17
- [video] You Ask, Cramer Answers! Buy Trius? May 3
- DynaVox Announces Receipt of NASDAQ Notice to Delist Shares noodls Apr 10
- DYNAVOX INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Con... Apr 10
- Another Deal for Unilife Corp. Apr 10
- Another Deal for Unilife Corp. - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 10
- LIFE Plans to Implement cGMP Apr 2
- LIFE Plans to Implement cGMP - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 2
- DYNAVOX INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Mar 28
DVOX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DynaVox is down 93.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Accelrys up 11.64%, and Mobile Star up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DVOX
Pro Report PDF for DVOX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DVOX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DVOX
Did DynaVox make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?