DVAX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.411|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-81.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1350%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/28 07:41
|11/05/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Dynavax Technologies Corp Earnings Results|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Dynavax Technologies Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/28/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Dynavax Technologies Corp|
|05/05/2014||Earnings||Dynavax Technologies Corp Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/10/2014||Earnings||Dynavax Technologies Corporation Q4 2013 Earning Result|
DVAX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dynavax Technologies is down 10.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.31%, Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 55.27%, and Pluristem Therapeutics down 20.56%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DVAX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DVAX
Did Dynavax Technologies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.dynavax.com
- IR Website: http://investors.dynavax.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Dynavax Technologies Corp is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops novel products to prevent and treat infectious and inflammatory diseases.
DVAX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DVAX","name")
- Description: =YCI("DVAX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DVAX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DVAX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DVAX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.