DTV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.202|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.991B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- U.S. FCC proposes ending TV sports blackout rule Street Insider Dec 18
- FCC Proposes an End To Sports Blackouts The Street Dec 18
- Warren Buffett's Biggest Winners Fool Dec 16
- DIRECTV (DTV) PT Lifted to $82 at Brean Capital Street Insider Dec 13
- Dec. 13 Premarket Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know The Street Dec 13
- [$$] DirecTV Explores Online Video Service The Wall Street Journal Dec 13
- DirecTV at work on Internet video service Dec 12
- DirecTV exploring streaming video options for 'millennial cord-cutters' The Verge Dec 12
- DirecTV Said Near Renewal of Deal to Carry ‘NFL Sunday Ticket’ Dec 12
- DIRECTV - Analyst/Investor Day Seeking Alpha Dec 12
DTV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Directv is up 31.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.31%, DISH Network up 52.57%, and Time Warner Cable up 43.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DTV
Pro Report PDF for DTV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DTV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DTV
Did Directv make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DIRECTV (DTV) is the world's leading provider of digital television entertainment services. Its satellite service, launched on June 17, 1994, transmits digital satellite television and audio to households in the United States, Latin America, and the Anglophone Caribbean. Its primary competitors are Dish Network and cable television providers. Through its subsidiaries and affiliated companies in the United States, Brazil, Mexico and other countries in Latin America, DIRECTV provides digital television service to 19.76 million customers in the United States and 11.1 million customers in Latin America. At the end of 2010, DirecTV had 19.2 million subscribers. DIRECTV reported revenues of $6.84 billion in the third quarter of 2011. DIRECTV is composed of two main operating units - DIRECTV U.S., and Latin America, as well as DIRECTV Regional Sports Networks. DirecTV's name is a portmanteau of direct, and TV, the common abbreviation for television. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in El Segundo, California.