DTLK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.444|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-63.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.098M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Datalink Enters Oversold Territory (DTLK) The Street Dec 2
- Datalink Promotes Shawn O'Grady to Chief Operating Officer noodls Nov 26
- DATALINK CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- DATALINK CORP Financials Nov 15
- FMR LLC Raises Stake in Datalink Corp (DTLK) to 13% Street Insider Nov 12
- DATALINK CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Datalink Corporation Stock Downgraded (DTLK) Nov 6
- Datalink Hires Steve Zipperman as GM of Advanced Services noodls Oct 28
- Why Cree, Pacific Biosciences of California, and Datalink Plunged Today Fool Oct 23
- Why Datalink Shares Dropped Fool Oct 23
DTLK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Datalink Corporation is up 26.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.16%, Hutchinson Technology up 49.74%, and Emulex up 3.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DTLK
Pro Strategies Featuring DTLK
Did Datalink Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Datalink Corporation assesses designs, deploys, manages, and supports unified infrastructures such as servers, storage and networks. It offers solutions and services that make data centres efficient, manageable and responsive to changing business needs.