DSW Key Stats
- Are There Still Opportunities in Apparel? Fool Jun 17
- Sector Snap: Weather worries dampen shoe sellers Jun 17
- DSW's MacDonald Says Brands Are Not Asked for Support (Audio) Jun 14
- The Long Case For DSW Inc. Jun 13
- DSW INC. Financials Jun 13
- DSW Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (DSW) Jun 13
- DSW Announces Top 8 Non-Profit Finalists For Open Social Media Voting In Shoe Lo... Jun 11
- [$$] Foot Locker Has Room to Run Jun 8
- DSW INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Jun 7
- 4 Winners and 1Loser from This Week’s Earnings Storm Jun 1
DSW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DSW is up 47.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Chico's FAS up 23.66%, and Jos A Bank Clothiers down 2.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DSW
Pro Report PDF for DSW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DSW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DSW
Did DSW make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DSW Inc. is a speciality branded footwear retailer, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. DSW opened its first store in July 1991 in Dublin, Ohio. In 1998, Value City Department Stores, Inc. purchased DSW. In December 2004, Retail Ventures, Inc. consolidated several brands. Until July 5, 2005, DSW operated as a wholly owned subsidiary of Retail Ventures, Inc. which continues to hold 60% of the outstanding shares of DSW. As of January 10, 2012, DSW operated 326 stores in 40 states and 336 leased departments for other retailers in the United States. Its DSW stores average approximately 22,000 square feet and carry approximately 24,000 pairs of shoes.