DSW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.637|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||150.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.17%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- Believe It Or Not: A Quality Retailer Exists Fool Dec 10
- Will Shoe Carnival’s Earnings Trampoline Next Quarter? Fool Dec 9
- DSW INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 6
- DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse Announces New Store In Bronx, NY noodls Dec 4
- DSW, Brown Shoe, or Shoe Carnival: Who's Doing the Best? Fool Dec 4
- Betting Against This Shoe Company May Give Your Portfolio Blisters Fool Dec 1
- Did the Market Overreact to Brown Shoe Earnings? Fool Nov 29
- Wal-Mart Hits a 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- MW Turns Table to Buy JOSB - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
DSW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DSW is up 32.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Citi Trends up 17.43%, and Finish Line up 30.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DSW
Pro Report PDF for DSW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DSW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DSW
Did DSW make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DSW Inc. is a speciality branded footwear retailer, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. DSW opened its first store in July 1991 in Dublin, Ohio. In 1998, Value City Department Stores, Inc. purchased DSW. In December 2004, Retail Ventures, Inc. consolidated several brands. Until July 5, 2005, DSW operated as a wholly owned subsidiary of Retail Ventures, Inc. which continues to hold 60% of the outstanding shares of DSW. As of January 10, 2012, DSW operated 326 stores in 40 states and 336 leased departments for other retailers in the United States. Its DSW stores average approximately 22,000 square feet and carry approximately 24,000 pairs of shoes.