DSTI Key Stats
- DayStar Technologies, Inc. (DSTI) Appoints Michael Matvieshen as Special Consult... May 17
- DayStar Technologies, Inc. (DSTI) Issues Letter Entitled "DayStar a Year in Revi... Apr 11
- DAYSTAR TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Registrant's Certifying ... Apr 9
- DayStar (DSTI) Delays 10-K Filing Street Insider Apr 2
- Nasdaq Delays DayStar (DSTI) Hearing Until April 11th Street Insider Apr 1
- DayStar Technologies, Inc. (DSTI) Announces NASDAQ Decision to Delay Hearing Unt... Apr 1
- Premier Global Announces the Successful Demonstration of 26 Hours of Low Cost, S... Mar 27
- DayStar (DSTI) Affirms Deposit of 55M PacWest Common Into Escrow Street Insider Mar 27
- DayStar Technologies, Inc. Confirms Deposit of Shares of PacWest Equities, Inc. ... Mar 27
- UPDATE: Daystar Tech Receives Letter from NASDAQ, Says on At Least Two Occasions... Mar 27
DSTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Daystar Technologies is down 54.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Actions Semiconductor up 92.99%, and Silicon Motion Technology Corporation down 13.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DSTI
Pro Report PDF for DSTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DSTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DSTI
Did Daystar Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
DayStar Technologies, Inc. is a publicly traded solar energy company located in Santa Clara, California. Its primary product is a thin film photovoltaic material on a glass or plastic substrate. These thin film solar modules are manufactured using copper indium gallium selenide, which has shown a 19.5% NREL efficiency in real world conditions, slightly above CdTe and significantly above amorphous silicon.