DSTI Key Stats
SA Breaking News11/21 10:28
DSTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Daystar Technologies is down 73.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.68%, Emcore up 12.83%, and ARM Holdings up 15.49%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DSTI
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Company Website: http://www.daystartech.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: District of Columbia
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334413
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
DayStar Technologies, Inc. is a development stage company, which develops, manufactures and markets products for the solar photovoltaic industry.
DSTI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DSTI","name")
- Description: =YCI("DSTI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DSTI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DSTI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DSTI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.