DST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.857|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.25%|
|Net Income (TTM)||306.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Avondale Partners Downgrades DST Systems (DST) to Market Perform Street Insider Dec 18
- New Lifetime High Reached By DST Systems (DST) The Street Dec 16
- DST SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 12
- 5:02 pm DST Systems appoints Gregg Givens as CFO, effective Jan 1, 2014 Dec 12
- DST Systems Appoints Gregg Givens As Chief Financial Officer Effective Jan. 1, 2014 PR Newswire Dec 11
- DST’S New Business Intelligence Solution Built for Up-And-Coming Asset Managers noodls Dec 6
- DST to Open Second Location in India noodls Dec 6
- DST's New Business Intelligence Solution Built For Up-and-Coming Asset Managers PR Newswire Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - DLR, TEX, AWH, BSFT And DST Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- DST Expands Efforts in Retail Investment Alternatives Marketplace noodls Nov 25
DST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DST Systems is up 48.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.79%, Broadridge up 72.11%, and Fiserv up 43.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DST
Pro Report PDF for DST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DST
Did DST Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DST Systems Inc. is a software development firm that specializes in information processing and management, with the goal of improving efficiency, productivity, and customer service. It operates in two segments, Financial Services and Output Solutions. The company employs approximately 11,000 associates, both domestically and internationally. DST was founded in 1969 as Data-Sys-Tance, a division of Kansas City Southern Industries, and is currently headquartered near Kansas City Southern's headquarters on Quality Hill in Kansas City, Missouri.