DSS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0414|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.289M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher The Street Dec 6
- Document Security Systems, Inc. Has Strong Case Against Facebook Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- DSS Files Patent Lawsuit Against Apple - Read more noodls Dec 2
- Document Security Systems: This Fast-Growing Small Cap Set To Double In 2014 Dec 2
- Document Security Systems (DSS) Surges: Stock Moves 13.3% Higher Dec 2
- Document Security Systems (DSS) Surges: Stock Moves 13.3% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 2
- Stocks to Watch: Wal-Mart, Target, Renren The Wall Street Journal Nov 29
- Unwired Planet (UPIP) Trades Higher in Sympathy with Document Security (DSS) Street Insider Nov 29
- Is Document Security Systems Going To Go Parabolic Like VirnetX Did? Nov 29
- Unwired Planet's Patents Offer Significant Upside Seeking Alpha Nov 28
DSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Document Security Systems is down 24.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Auxilio up 35.92%, and On Track Innovations up 142.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DSS
Pro Strategies Featuring DSS
Did Document Security Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Document Security Systems, Inc., is engaged in fraud and counterfeit protection for all forms of printed documents and digital information. It holds numerous patents for optical deterrent technologies that provide protection of printed information.