DSCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.74|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-44.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2419%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-37019%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider06/17 08:32
PR Newswire06/17 08:30
Street Insider06/02 11:36
PR Newswire05/20 10:00
|06/10/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Discovery Laboratories Inc|
|08/08/2013 10:00 EDT||Misc||Discovery Labs to Report Second Quarter 2013 Results and Holdconference Call on Thursday, August 8, 2013|
|08/08/2013||Earnings||Q2 2013 Earnings. Estimate: -0.28.|
DSCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Discovery Laboratories is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.87%, ANI Pharmaceuticals up 348.3%, and Actelion up 95.38%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DSCO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DSCO
Did Discovery Laboratories make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.discoverylabs.com
- IR Website: http://discoverylabs.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Discovery Laboratories Inc is a specialty biotechnology company engaged in creating life-saving products for critical-care patients with respiratory disease and improving the standard of care in pulmonary medicine.
DSCO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DSCO","name")
- Description: =YCI("DSCO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DSCO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DSCO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DSCO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.