DRYS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.856|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-328.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-15.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Stock Active After-Hours Street Insider Dec 9
- This Dry Shipping Double Whammy Might Be Worth a Look Fool Dec 9
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I Believe in Red Hat The Street Dec 7
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks Dec 6
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan The Street Dec 6
- Today's Perilous Reversal Stock: DryShips (DRYS) The Street Dec 6
- Why DryShips Suspended Its Equity Offering Fool Dec 5
- 8:46 am DryShips announces suspension of at the market equity offering Briefing.com Dec 5
- Now Is The Time To Load The Boat On DryShips Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- DryShips Inc. Announces Suspension of at the Market Equity Offering noodls Dec 5
DRYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DryShips is up 102.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Diana Shipping up 55.53%, and Eagle Bulk Shipping up 62.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRYS
Pro Report PDF for DRYS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRYS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DRYS
Did DryShips make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DryShips Inc is a dry bulk shipping company based in Athens, Greece. As of April 2011 the company owned 35 drybulk carriers, consisting of 7 Capesize, 26 Panamax and 2 Supramax vessels. Through its 74% owned subsidiary, Ocean Rig, DryShips also owns and operates two semi-submersible oil rigs. It also owns, operates and provides drybulk carriers and offshore oil deep water drilling services. Its business segments include: Drybulk Carrier Segment and Drilling Rig Segment. The company was founded in September 2004 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece.