DRYS Key Stats
- ‘Difficult Times’ Persist for Drybulk Shippers Jun 18
- ‘Difficult Times’ Persist for Drybulk Shippers Fool Jun 17
- Bankruptcy a Warning Sign for Dry Bulk Investors Jun 13
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks Jun 11
- Excel Maritime (EXM) isn't Only Dry Bulk Stock With Issues - Analyst (EGLE) (DR... Jun 11
- Have We Seen the Bottom of the Dry Bulk Industry? Jun 7
- Have We Seen the Bottom of the Dry Bulk Industry? Fool Jun 6
- Why You Need to Think Twice Before Investing in a Greek Dry Bulk Shipper Jun 1
- Why You Need to Think Twice Before Investing in a Greek Dry Bulk Shipper Fool May 31
- Is It Time To Abandon Ship? Fool May 31
DRYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DryShips is down 12.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Diana Shipping up 40.90%, and Eagle Bulk Shipping up 37.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRYS
Pro Report PDF for DRYS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRYS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DRYS
Did DryShips make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DryShips Inc is a dry bulk shipping company based in Athens, Greece. As of April 2011 the company owned 35 drybulk carriers, consisting of 7 Capesize, 26 Panamax and 2 Supramax vessels. Through its 74% owned subsidiary, Ocean Rig, DryShips also owns and operates two semi-submersible oil rigs. It also owns, operates and provides drybulk carriers and offshore oil deep water drilling services. Its business segments include: Drybulk Carrier Segment and Drilling Rig Segment. The company was founded in September 2004 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece.