DRYS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3235|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-128.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Market Realist08/11 13:00
|11/05/2013 09:00 EDT||Misc||DRYSHIPS Inc Conference Call and Webcast: At 9:00 a.m. Est|
|11/04/2013||Earnings||DRYSHIPS Inc Q3 2013 Release|
|10/31/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Dryships Inc.|
DRYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DryShips is up 61.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.93%, Diana Shipping down 0.32%, and Safe Bulkers up 53.16%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DRYS
PDF Report for DRYS
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRYS Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DRYS
Did DryShips make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Shipping & Ports
- Company Website: http://www.dryships.com
- IR Website: http://dryships.irwebpage.com/ir.html
- HQ Country: Greece
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Marshall Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Deep Sea Freight Transportation
- NAICS Code: 483111
- NAICS Industry: Deep Sea, Coastal, and Great Lakes Water Transportation
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
DryShips, Inc., is provider of ocean transportation services for drybulk & petroleum cargoes through its ownership & operation of drybulk carrier vessels & oil tankers. It also provides offshore drilling services.
DRYS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DRYS","name")
- Description: =YCI("DRYS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DRYS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DRYS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DRYS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.