DRWI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-42.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.524|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-58.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-41.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DragonWave Inc. (DRWI) Spikes Street Insider Nov 20
- DragonWave Inc.: Horizon Compact+ and Avenue Link 60 GHz Frequency now Commercially Available Marketwired Nov 13
- DragonWave (DRWI) Active, Shares Gain Street Insider Oct 11
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/10: (CAFI) (KUTV) (WG) Higher; ((RT) (CTXS) (PRXI) Lower Street Insider Oct 10
- DragonWave Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 10
- DragonWave's CEO Discusses F2Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Oct 10
- Aviat Cuts Revenue View, Shares Drop - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 10
- Dragonwave, Inc. (DRWI) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c Street Insider Oct 9
- DragonWave Inc. Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Results Marketwired Oct 9
- Trading Radar for 10/09: Costco (COST), Ruby Tuesday (RT), Zep (ZEP), Family Dollar (FDO) Report Street Insider Oct 8
DRWI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DragonWave is down 46.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Ubiquiti Networks up 237.9%, and Ericsson up 34.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRWI
Pro Strategies Featuring DRWI
Did DragonWave make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DragonWave, Inc. is a provider of high-capacity packet microwave solutions that drive next-generation IP networks. The Company operates in one reportable segment – broadband wireless backhaul equipment.