DRTX Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Durata Therapeutics Submits Marketing Authorization Application for Dalbavancin noodls Dec 3
- Wedbush Downgrades Durata Therapeutics (DRTX) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
- Durata Therapeutics downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush Dec 2
- Durata Therapeutics (DRTX) in Focus: Stock Up 7.9% Nov 29
- Durata Therapeutics (DRTX) in Focus: Stock Up 7.9% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- Why Durata Therapeutics Inc. Shares Marched Higher Fool Nov 27
- Keep An Eye On GW, Johnson & Johnson, Durata, and Merck Today Fool Nov 27
- 2014 FDA Drug Approval Decision Calendar The Street Nov 27
- Durata Therapeutics Announces FDA's Acceptance for Priority Review of NDA for Dalvance(TM) (dalbavancin hydrochloride) noodls Nov 26
DRTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Durata Therapeutics is up 33.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Anacor Pharmaceuticals up 220.5%, and Gilead Sciences up 83.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRTX
Pro Strategies Featuring DRTX
Did Durata Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Durata Therapeutics Inc is a clinical development stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company develops and commercializes novel therapeutics for patients with infectious diseases and acute illnesses.