DRTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.757|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-73.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-199.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/07/2014 08:30 EDT||Misc||Durata Therapeutics Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Durata Therapeutics Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/21/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Durata Therapeutics Inc|
|05/08/2014 08:30 EDT||Misc||Durata Therapeutics Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Durata Therapeutics Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/14/2014 08:30 EDT||Misc||Durata Therapeutics Inc Q4 2013 Earning Conference Call|
|03/14/2014||Earnings||Durata Therapeutics Inc Q4 2013 Earning Result|
DRTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Durata Therapeutics is up 111.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.74%, Actavis up 60.72%, and Alcobra down 76.23%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DRTX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DRTX
Did Durata Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.duratatherapeutics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.duratatherapeutics.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Durata Therapeutics Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, develops and commercializes novel therapeutics for patients with infectious diseases and acute illnesses.
DRTX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DRTX","name")
- Description: =YCI("DRTX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DRTX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DRTX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DRTX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.