DRRX Key Stats
- FDA Painkiller Abuse Concerns Creating Opportunity For Pfizer May 20
- Eyeing Business Models and Practices that are Sustainable and Value-Creating in ... May 16
- No Relief in Sight for Pain Therapeutics Investors Fool May 12
- No Relief in Sight for Pain Investors May 12
- Pain Therapeutics, Durect fall on Remoxy review May 10
- MARKET PULSE-Hess Corp, Ubiquity Networks, Unilife, ServiceSource May 10
- Pain Therapeutics, Durect Fall as Pfizer Evaluates Pill May 10
- BRIEF-Pain Therapeutics down 43 pct, DURECT down 36.5 pct premarket May 10
- Pfizer yet to decide on Pain Therapeutics' painkiller May 10
- DURECT Announces Update on Remoxy® PR Newswire May 10
DRRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Durect Corporation is up 7.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Acura Pharmaceuticals down 14.44%, and Pain Therapeutics down 24.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DRRX
Pro Report PDF for DRRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DRRX
Did Durect Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?