DRRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2205|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-21.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-203.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pain Therapeutics: Very Substantial Risk-Adjusted Upside Vs. Downside Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- Durect (DRRX), Pain Therapeutics (PTIE) Up Following Mallinckrodt (MNK) FDA News Street Insider Nov 25
- DURECT Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock noodls Nov 13
- DURECT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Statements and Ex Nov 13
- 5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying Nov 13
- DURECT Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock noodls Nov 8
- Durect Corp (DRRX) prices 7.1M Shares at $1.40/Sh; Chairman Buys 10% Street Insider Nov 8
- DURECT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- DURECT Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock noodls Nov 7
- DURECT files to sell common stock, no amount given Nov 7
DRRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Durect is up 68.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Pain Therapeutics up 33.49%, and Hospira up 26.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRRX
Pro Strategies Featuring DRRX
Did Durect make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DURECT Corporation is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It develops pharmaceutical products based on its proprietary drug delivery technology platforms.