DRQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.772|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.25%|
|Net Income (TTM)||153.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - AN, DRQ, LIN, NEE And SWC Traded By Insiders The Street 5:02 AM
- FBR Capital Starts Dril-Quip (DRQ) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 6
- Coverage initiated on Dril-Quip by FBR Capital Dec 6
- Dril-Quip downgraded at Morgan Stanley Dec 2
- Five Analyst Stocks to Sell into Year-End and 2014 Dec 2
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Dril-Quip (DRQ) to Underweight Street Insider Dec 2
- Dril-Quip Is Great, but So Are the Expectations The Street Nov 27
- Dril-Quip, Inc. To Present At The Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Energy Conference noodls Nov 18
- Dril-Quip Grows Backlog By 54% And Boosts Guidance (Again) By $0.20/Share Nov 11
- DRIL-QUIP INC Financials Nov 6
DRQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dril-Quip is up 51.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Natural Gas Services up 61.38%, and GulfMark Offshore up 58.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRQ
Pro Report PDF for DRQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DRQ
Did Dril-Quip make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dril-Quip, Inc. manufactures offshore drilling and production equipment, which is well suited for use in deepwater, harsh environment and severe service applications. The company's principal products consist of subsea and surface wellheads, subsea and surface production trees, mudline hanger systems, specialty connectors and associated pipe, drilling and production riser systems, wellhead connector and diverters for use by major integrated, large independent and foreign national oil and gas companies in offshore areas throughout the world. Dril-Quip also provides installation and reconditioning services and rents running tools for use in connection with the installation and retrieval of its products. The company's activities are within a single industry segment. The company has four subsidiaries that manufacture and market the company's products abroad. Dril-Quip (Europe) Limited is located in Aberdeen, Scotland, with branches in Norway, Holland, and Denmark. Dril-Quip Asia Pacific PTE Ltd. is located in Singapore. DQ Holdings PTY Ltd. is located in Perth, Australia and Dril-Quip do Brasil Ltda. is located in Macae, Brazil. Dril-Quip, Inc. was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.