DRL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-14.75|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-88.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|03/24/2014 14:00 EDT||Misc||Doral Financial Corp Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|03/21/2014||Earnings||Doral Financial Corp Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
DRL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Doral Financial is down 70.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.27%, Ameris Bancorp up 27.88%, and Farmers and Merchants up 10.53%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DRL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DRL
Did Doral Financial make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.doralfinancial.com
- IR Website: http://www.snl.com/irweblinkx/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=102801
- HQ Country: Puerto Rico
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Puerto Rico
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Doral Financial Corporation is a bank holding company engaged in banking, mortgage banking and insurance agency activities through its wholly-owned subsidiaries.
DRL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DRL","name")
- Description: =YCI("DRL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DRL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DRL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DRL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.