DRIV Key Stats
- Digital River Inc. - Shareholder/Analyst Call Seeking Alpha May 23
- Digital River's CEO Hosts 2013 Annual Shareholder Meeting (Transcript) May 23
- Akamai, Digital River Ride Insider Buying, Q1 Beats May 23
- BlueHornet Introduces Unique Coupon Distribution Solution for E-Commerce Business Wire May 22
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Digital River to Exhibit and Speak at Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition ... May 20
- Large Internet Firms Outperform Smaller Competitors Wall Street Transcript May 20
- Playing Momentum With Insiders May 16
- 5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now May 15
- Josh Pickus, President and CEO of Support.com, Inc. (SPRT), Interviews with The ... May 13
DRIV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Digital River is up 17.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.56%, Akamai Technologies up 55.09%, and Mattersight down 54.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRIV
Pro Report PDF for DRIV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRIV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DRIV
Did Digital River make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Digital River is a U.S. e-commerce outsourcing company. The company's platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud management, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-lingual customer service, reporting and strategic marketing services. Clients include ACD Systems, Adobe, Autodesk, Canon, Capcom, Cyberlink, Data Robotics, Electronic Arts, En Masse, Kaspersky, Kodak, Lenovo, Logitech, Microsoft, Netgear, Nuance, Pentax, Philips, Razer USA, SanDisk, Smith Micro, THQ, Trend Micro, Ubisoft, Western Digital and Wizards of the Coast. The company sells its products and services through Internet and direct sales force. It serves software, consumer electronics, and computer and video game product manufacturers, as well as online channel partners, including retailers and affiliates in the United States, Austria, Brazil, China, Germany, Korea, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom. Digital River, Inc. was founded in February 1994 by Joel A. Ronning and is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota.