DRIV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-6.870|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-224.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||81.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-14.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) in Focus: Stock Moves 6.6% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- DIGITAL RIVER INC /DE Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Digital River to Offer Commerce and E-Marketing Webinars during December Business Wire Dec 3
- Digital River to Present at the Credit Suisse 17th Annual Technology Conference Business Wire Dec 2
- Qihoo Upgraded to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- DIGITAL RIVER INC /DE Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 27
- Qihoo Beats Estimates, Revs Up Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Digital River selected by HarperCollins Publishers theflyonthewall.com Nov 22
- HarperCollins Selects Digital River to Manage Global Commerce and Online Payments for Consumer EBook Sales of Its C.S. Lewis Titles Across the U.S. and U.K. Nov 22
- Qihoo, Xunlei Team Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
DRIV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Digital River is up 25.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, ChannelAdvisor up N/A, and Demandware up 133.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRIV
Pro Report PDF for DRIV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRIV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DRIV
Did Digital River make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Digital River is a U.S. e-commerce outsourcing company. The company's platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud management, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-lingual customer service, reporting and strategic marketing services. Clients include ACD Systems, Adobe, Autodesk, Canon, Capcom, Cyberlink, Data Robotics, Electronic Arts, En Masse, Kaspersky, Kodak, Lenovo, Logitech, Microsoft, Netgear, Nuance, Pentax, Philips, Razer USA, SanDisk, Smith Micro, THQ, Trend Micro, Ubisoft, Western Digital and Wizards of the Coast. The company sells its products and services through Internet and direct sales force. It serves software, consumer electronics, and computer and video game product manufacturers, as well as online channel partners, including retailers and affiliates in the United States, Austria, Brazil, China, Germany, Korea, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom. Digital River, Inc. was founded in February 1994 by Joel A. Ronning and is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota.