DRH Key Stats
- Strategic Hotels: Is The CEO Ready For A Vacation? May 21
- Company News for May 13, 2013 May 13
- Company News for May 13, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks May 13
- Diamondrock Hospitality Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tra... May 10
- Getting Yield From The Improving Lodging Market May 10
- DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today May 10
- DiamondRock Hospitality Posts Solid First Quarter Benzinga May 10
- Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 10
- DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financi... May 10
- Diamondrock Hospitality (DRH) Tops Q1 FFO by 5c Street Insider May 10
DRH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diamondrock Hospitality Company is up 2.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.40%, Ashford Hospitality Trust up 81.26%, and Summit Hotel Properties up 41.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRH
Pro Report PDF for DRH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DRH
Did Diamondrock Hospitality Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
DiamondRock Hospitality Company is a lodging focused real estate company that owns premium hotels and resorts in North America. The company operates its hotels under the Hilton, Marriott, and Westin brand names in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Atlanta; and in destination resort locations, such as the United States Virgin Islands and Colorado. . It focuses on the acquisition of full-service, urban select service and urban extended-stay lodging properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.