DRE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1403|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||91.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Duke Realty's Series J Preferred Shares Cross 7% Yield Mark Dec 12
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: DRE, RRD, HCN, OZM, HPT The Street Dec 5
- Duke Realty Corporation Announces Closing of $250 Million 3.875% Senior Notes Due 2021 noodls Dec 3
- DUKE REALTY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Duke Realty Employees Earn IREM Awards noodls Nov 26
- DUKE REALTY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- NAB Profiles Duke Realty noodls Nov 26
- Duke Realty Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Duke Realty Corporation Announces Offering of $250 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes noodls Nov 25
- Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: DRE, POM, HCN, MEMP Nov 22
DRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Duke Realty is up 10.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.93%, Terreno Realty Corp. up 15.05%, and DCT Industrial Trust up 16.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRE
Pro Report PDF for DRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DRE
Did Duke Realty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Duke Realty Corporation is one of the largest commercial real estate companies in the United States that owns and operates approximately 143 million rentable square feet of industrial and office assets, including medical office, in 18 major U.S. cities. The company has nearly 1,000 associates providing leasing, property management, site selection, development, financing, and construction services. The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with regional offices in Alexandria, Virginia; Atlanta, Georgia; Cincinnati, Columbus, and Cleveland, Ohio; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas and Houston, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Nashville, Tennessee; Orlando, Florida; Phoenix, Arizona; Raleigh, North Carolina; St. Louis, Missouri; and Tampa and Weston, Florida. Duke Realty Corporation is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol DRE and is listed on the S&P MidCap 400 Index.