DRE Key Stats
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with John W. Guinee III, Managing Director at S... Jun 18
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Benjamin S. Butcher, CEO, President and Ch... Jun 18
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: NCT, RRD, DRE, RY, FTR Jun 18
- Duke Realty Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for DRE Jun 12
- How To Prepare Your Portfolio For Rising Interest Rates Jun 11
- Avoid These Industrial REITs Fool Jun 10
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: NRGY, HR, PBI, CLI, DRE Jun 5
- DUKE REALTY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Stateme... Jun 4
- Top Ranked Dividend Stock DRE Enters Oversold Territory Jun 4
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 31
DRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Duke Realty is up 12.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Public Storage up 10.29%, and Jones Lang LaSalle up 24.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRE
Pro Report PDF for DRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DRE
Did Duke Realty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Duke Realty Corporation is one of the largest commercial real estate companies in the United States that owns and operates approximately 143 million rentable square feet of industrial and office assets, including medical office, in 18 major U.S. cities. The company has nearly 1,000 associates providing leasing, property management, site selection, development, financing, and construction services. The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with regional offices in Alexandria, Virginia; Atlanta, Georgia; Cincinnati, Columbus, and Cleveland, Ohio; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas and Houston, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Nashville, Tennessee; Orlando, Florida; Phoenix, Arizona; Raleigh, North Carolina; St. Louis, Missouri; and Tampa and Weston, Florida. Duke Realty Corporation is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol DRE and is listed on the S&P MidCap 400 Index.