DRAM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.584|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.531M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dataram Corporation: A $2.4 Stock Poised To Climb Higher Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- DATARAM CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termination of a Material Definitive Agr Nov 8
- Dataram Announces the Refinancing of Its Revolving Credit Line and the Completion of a Sale of Equip Nov 8
- Dataram Announces the Refinancing of Its Revolving Credit Line and the Completion of a Sale of Equipment Business Wire Nov 8
- Dataram's AMD Radeon(TM) Memory and Radeon RAMDisk Featured at World's First Battlefield 4 Tourn Nov 7
- Dataram’s AMD Radeon™ Memory and Radeon™ RAMDisk to be Featured at World’s First Battlefield 4 Tournament Business Wire] - Dataram Corporation [NASDAQ:DRAM Nov 7
- Dataram Expands Distribution of AMD Radeon™ Memory in North America Business Wire Oct 16
- DATARAM CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard; Tran Sep 30
- DATARAM CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 23
- DATARAM CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 19
DRAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dataram is up 15.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Brocade Communications up 57.98%, and CyberKey Solutions down 50.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRAM
Pro Strategies Featuring DRAM
Did Dataram make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dataram Corporation is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of large capacity memory products primarily used in servers and workstations. The Company is also a developer, manufacturer and marketer of a line of high performance caching products.