DRAM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.004|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.686M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire07/18 09:00
Business Wire05/01 09:15
Business Wire04/02 15:30
|03/21/2014||Earnings||Dataram Corporation Q3 2014 Earnings Results.|
|12/16/2013||Earnings||Dataram Continues to Trim Losses as It Reports Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results.|
|09/16/2013||Earnings||Dataram Reports Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Financial Results.|
|07/29/2013||Earnings||Dataram Reports Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter and Annual Financial Results.|
DRAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dataram is down 43.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.76%, Brocade Communications up 48.30%, and ETI International down 99.70%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DRAM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DRAM
Did Dataram make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Data Storage
- Company Website: http://www.dataram.com
- IR Website: http://corporate.dataram.com/company-info/investor-relations
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New Jersey
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2013
- NAICS: Computer Storage Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334112
- NAICS Industry: Computer and Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Dataram Corp is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of large capacity memory products primarily used in servers and workstations. The Company is also a developer, manufacturer and marketer of a line of high performance caching products.
DRAM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DRAM","name")
- Description: =YCI("DRAM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DRAM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DRAM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DRAM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.