DRAM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.142|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.487M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire11/18 08:30
Business Wire10/21 16:45
|09/15/2014||Earnings||Q1 2015 Dataram Corp Earnings Results|
|08/27/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Dataram Corp|
|07/29/2014||Earnings||Dataram Corporation Q4 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/21/2014||Earnings||Dataram Corporation Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
DRAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dataram is down 18.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.87%, Dot Hill Systems up 45.97%, and Crossroads Systems up 5.48%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DRAM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DRAM
Did Dataram make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Data Storage
- Company Website: http://www.dataram.com
- IR Website: http://corporate.dataram.com/company-info/investor-relations
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New Jersey
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Computer Storage Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334112
- NAICS Industry: Computer and Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Dataram Corp is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of memory products used in servers and workstations. The Company is also a developer, manufacturer and marketer of caching products.
DRAM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DRAM","name")
- Description: =YCI("DRAM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DRAM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DRAM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DRAM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.