DQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||40.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-21.94|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-152.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-34.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Investments I Won't Be Buying in 2014 Fool Dec 2
- DAQO New Energy's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- Q3 2013 Daqo New Energy Corp. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 22
- Daqo New Energy Announces Unaudited Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 22
- Daqo New Energy Announces Expansion Plan for Its Polysilicon Facilities in Xinjiang noodls Nov 22
- Daqo New Energy to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Results on November 22, 2013 noodls Nov 15
- Daqo New Energy Corp. States Its Policy Not to Comment on Unusual Market Activity or Speculative Matters noodls Nov 14
- Daqo New Energy Corp. Revises Shipment Guidance for Third Quarter 2013 noodls Nov 4
- Daqo New Energy Corp. to Hold Annual General Meeting on November 27, 2013 noodls Oct 31
- The Solar Revolution: Part 1 Seeking Alpha Oct 29
DQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Daqo New Energy is up 878.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Enphase Energy up 120.6%, and Axcelis Technologies up 80.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DQ
Pro Strategies Featuring DQ
Did Daqo New Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Daqo New Energy Corp is polysilicon manufacturer based in China. It manufactures and sells quality polysilicon to photovoltaic product manufacturers, who further process its polysilicon into ingots, wafers, cells and modules for solar power solutions.