DQ Key Stats
- Daqo New Energy Successfully Complete Debottlenecking Project for Its Xinjiang Polysilicon Facilities PR Newswire 01/31 02:49 ET
- Chinese solar companies rise after new deals announced theflyonthewall.com 01/07 13:18 ET
- Daqo New Energy Is Being Polysilicon Cost Leader Seeking Alpha 12/31 12:44 ET
- Daqo New Energy Signs Two-Year Framework Contract with a Leading Solar PV Company noodls 12/16 08:15 ET
- Daqo New Energy (DQ) Enters Polysilicon Supply Agreement with Leading PV Company Street Insider 12/16 07:21 ET
- 3 Investments I Won't Be Buying in 2014 12/02 14:21 ET
- DAQO New Energy's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 11/22 14:38 ET
- Q3 2013 Daqo New Energy Corp. Earnings Release - Before Market Open 11/22 07:07 ET
- Daqo New Energy Announces Unaudited Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls 11/22 06:55 ET
- Daqo New Energy Announces Expansion Plan for Its Polysilicon Facilities in Xinjiang noodls 11/22 05:01 ET
DQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Daqo New Energy is up 458.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Axcelis Technologies up 104.5%, and Aehr Test up 201.2%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DQ
Pro Strategies Featuring DQ
Did Daqo New Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductor Equipment & Materials
- Headquarters Country: China
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Daqo New Energy Corp is polysilicon manufacturer based in China. It manufactures and sells quality polysilicon to photovoltaic product manufacturers, who further process its polysilicon into ingots, wafers, cells and modules for solar power solutions.