DPS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.092|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.24%|
|Net Income (TTM)||638.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Fast-Food Workers Should Not Strike for Higher Minimum Wage Fool Dec 6
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Named to the Civic 50 noodls Dec 5
- eBay Looks Primed For More Gain, Dr. Pepper Snapple Lacks Catalysts, And What's Next For The Market Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. (DPS): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Laggard The Street Dec 2
- The Latest News in the Beverage Industry: Coca-Cola, SodaStream, and Dr Pepper Snapple Fool Nov 26
- Coverage initiated on Dr Pepper Snapple by RBC Capital Mkts Nov 26
- Dr Pepper Kept Neutral on Weak Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- RBC Capital Starts Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) at Sector Perform Street Insider Nov 25
- How Does Dr Pepper Stack Up to Pepsi and Coca-Cola? Fool Nov 23
- Dr Pepper Snapple: A Long-Term Buy Nov 23
DPS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dr Pepper Snapple Group is up 11.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Coca-Cola up 11.35%, and PepsiCo up 22.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DPS
Pro Report PDF for DPS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DPS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DPS
Did Dr Pepper Snapple Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dr. Pepper Snapple Group manufactures and distributes non-alcoholic beverages in the United States, Mexico and Canada and also distributes its products in the Caribbean. The company offers more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, ready-to-drink teas, mixers and other premium beverages. The company operates three business segments: beverage concentrates, packaged beverages and Latin America beverages. Key brands include Dr Pepper, 7UP, Sunkist soda, A and W, Canada Dry, Crush, Schweppes, Squirt, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Welch's, Country Time, Hawaiian Punch, Snapple, Mott's and Margaritaville. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has 23 manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Mexico and more than 200 distribution centers in North America. It was spun off from Britain's Cadbury Schweppes, on May 5, 2008, with trading in its shares starting on May 7, 2008. Cadbury Schweppes plc became Cadbury plc on May 5, 2008.