DOX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.52|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||412.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Unisys to Upgrade EU Network - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- 4:01 pm Amdocs to transfer stock exchange listing to the NASDAQ stock market Dec 5
- Amdocs to Transfer Stock Exchange Listing to The NASDAQ Stock Market noodls Dec 5
- Amdocs Maintains Global Market-Share Leadership in Overall Billing Market, According to Two Analyst Firms noodls Dec 4
- T-Mobile Czech Republic Deploys Amdocs in Wireless Billing Systems Modernization noodls Dec 3
- Amdocs Named Top Vendor for Telecom Software Testing Services by Two Analyst Firms noodls Nov 27
- Amdocs Larger Than S&P 500 Component Family Dollar Stores Nov 22
- Amdocs Launches Network Solutions - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Amdocs Announces New Network-Based Solutions and Partner Program noodls Nov 20
- Defense Mobile, New Mobile Virtual Network Operator Focused on Serving U.S. Military Community, Selects Cloud-Based Amdocs Solution noodls Nov 15
DOX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amdocs is up 22.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Infosys up 29.79%, and CA up 54.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DOX
Pro Report PDF for DOX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DOX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DOX
Did Amdocs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Amdocs Ltd. is a provider of software products and services to the communications, media and entertainment industry. It provides software and services solutions to enable communications companies and other services providers in North America and Europe.