DOVR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2268|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||166.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.260M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases AP Dec 10
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Dec 6
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- DOVER SADDLERY INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 13
- Dover Saddlery Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 12
- DOVER SADDLERY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Finan Nov 12
- Q3 2013 DOVER SADDLERY INC Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 12
- Dover Saddlery Announces Earnings Release Date and Webcast for Third Quarter 2013 noodls Nov 5
- DOVER SADDLERY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 23
- Dover Saddlery (DOVR) to Explore Strategic Options Street Insider Sep 23
DOVR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dover Saddlery, Inc. is up 54.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Build-A-Bear Workshop up 106.9%, and Conn's up 164.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DOVR
Pro Strategies Featuring DOVR
Did Dover Saddlery, Inc. make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dover Saddlery, Inc. is a specialty retailer and a direct marketer of equestrian products in the U.S. It sells its products through a multi-market channel strategy, including direct and retail.