DORM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.522|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||91.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/28/2014||Earnings||Dorman Products Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|07/30/2014||Earnings||Dorman Products Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/02/2014||Earnings||Dorman Products, Inc. Q1 Earnings Results|
|02/19/2014||Earnings||Dorman Products, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
DORM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dorman Products is down 15.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Autoliv up 19.94%, and American Axle & Mfg up 12.87%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DORM
PDF Report for DORM
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DORM Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DORM
Did Dorman Products make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto Parts
- Company Website: http://www.dormanproducts.com
- IR Website: http://www.dormanproducts.com/dispstatichtml.aspx?PageName=CI_annual_reports.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 336390
- NAICS Industry: Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Dorman Products Inc is a supplier of replacement parts and fasteners for passenger cars, light trucks, and heavy duty trucks in the automotive aftermarket.
DORM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DORM","name")
- Description: =YCI("DORM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DORM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DORM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DORM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.