DORM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.089|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||76.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- DORMAN PRODUCTS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Oct 29
- Dorman Products (DORM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 29
- Q3 2013 Dorman Products Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 29
- InPlay: Dorman Products misses by $0.01, beats on revs Oct 29
- Dorman Products, Inc. Reports Sales and Earnings for the Third Quarter Ended September 28, 2013 Marketwired Oct 29
- NPS Pharma, InvenSense, Dorman: Hot Fund's Fuel Investor's Business Daily Oct 1
- Coverage initiated on Dorman Products by B. Riley & Co. Sep 4
- B. Riley Starts Dorman Products (DORM) at Sell Street Insider Sep 3
- 3 Small-Cap Stocks To Watch Aug 26
DORM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dorman Products is up 54.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Federal-Mogul up 174.8%, and American Axle & Mfg Hldgs up 99.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DORM
Pro Report PDF for DORM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DORM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DORM
Did Dorman Products make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dorman Products, Inc. manufactures and distributes automotive parts. It supplies automotive replacement parts and fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. The company's line of automotive body products include door handles and hinges, window lift motors, regulators, switches and handles, wiper components, lighting, electrical, and other interior and exterior automotive body components. The company, formerly known as R&B, Inc., was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Colmar, Pennsylvania.