DORM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.352|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||86.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/30 07:57
|02/19/2014||Earnings||Dorman Products, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result. Estimate: 0.54.|
|10/29/2013||Earnings||Dorman Products, Inc. Reports Sales and Earnings for the Third Quarter Ended September 28, 2013. Estimate: 0.62.|
DORM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dorman Products is down 6.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.37%, Autoliv up 29.04%, and American Axle & Mfg down 2.13%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DORM
PDF Report for DORM
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DORM Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DORM
Did Dorman Products make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto Parts
- Company Website: http://www.dormanproducts.com
- IR Website: http://www.dormanproducts.com/dispstatichtml.aspx?PageName=CI_annual_reports.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 336390
- NAICS Industry: Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Dorman Products Inc is a supplier of replacement parts and fasteners for passenger cars, light trucks, and heavy duty trucks in the automotive aftermarket.
DORM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DORM","name")
- Description: =YCI("DORM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DORM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DORM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DORM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.