DOM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||83.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6562|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||110.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.059M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||88.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||12.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: TCAP, DMLP, DOM, EXLP, ARI The Street Dec 18
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Top 4 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: PNNT, GAIN, NMFC, DOM The Street Dec 6
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: TCAP, DOM, CLCT, GSJK The Street Nov 27
- DOMINION RESOURCES BLACK WARRIOR TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial S Nov 20
- Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust Announces 4th Quarter Cash Distribution noodls Nov 19
- Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust Announces 3rd Quarter Cash Distribution noodls Nov 19
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: TCAP, FULL, CLCT, HTGC, DOM Nov 18
- Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust Stock Upgraded (DOM) Nov 12
- DOMINION RESOURCES BLACK WARRIOR TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
DOM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dominion Resources is up 94.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.39%, America First Multifamily down 1.39%, and KKR Financial Holdings up 22.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DOM
Pro Strategies Featuring DOM
Did Dominion Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust is a grantor trust, which acquires & holds certain overriding royalty interests burdening proved natural gas properties located in the Pottsville coal formation of the Black Warrior Basin, Tuscaloosa County, Alabama.