DOM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7491|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.846M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||84.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||11.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|02/26/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.1745, Declared Date: Feb 19 2015, Pay Date: Mar 11 2015|
|11/26/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1806, Declared Date: Nov 19 2014, Pay Date: Dec 09 2014|
|08/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1940, Declared Date: Aug 19 2014, Pay Date: Sep 08 2014|
|05/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1920, Declared Date: May 20 2014, Pay Date: Jun 09 2014|
DOM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dominion Resources is down 5.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.87%, Ocwen Financial down 80.62%, and America First Multifamily up 2.42%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DOM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DOM
Did Dominion Resources make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Specialty Finance
- Company Website: http://www.dom-dominion.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Lessors of Nonfinancial Intangible Assets (Except Copyrighted Works)
- NAICS Code: 533110
- NAICS Industry: Lessors of Nonfinancial Intangible Assets (Except Copyrighted Works)
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust is a grantor trust, which acquires & holds certain overriding royalty interests burdening proved natural gas properties located in the Pottsville coal formation of the Black Warrior Basin, Tuscaloosa County, Alabama.
DOM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DOM","name")
- Description: =YCI("DOM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DOM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DOM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DOM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.