DNKN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.288|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.31%|
|Net Income (TTM)||139.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.56%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Stock that Dropped More than It Deserved Fool Dec 6
- Will Starbucks’ Rally Continue? Fool Dec 6
- Wages and Business: Simple Yet Complicated The Street Dec 6
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee Street Insider Dec 5
- Should You Pick Dunkin’ Over Starbucks and Krispy Kreme? Fool Dec 4
- Can Dunkin’ Brands Continue to Outperform? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 4
- Starbucks? Study Finds that Dunkin’ Donuts Rules the Roast in NYC Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 4
- This Restaurant Chain Is Just Now Entering Growth Mode Fool Dec 4
- Everyone Is Talking About Delicious Donuts And Hot Coffee Right Now StockTwits Dec 3
- MarketFoolery Podcast, Dec. 3, 2013 Fool Dec 3
DNKN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dunkin Brands Group is up 59.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Starbucks up 59.46%, and McDonald's up 14.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DNKN
Pro Report PDF for DNKN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DNKN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DNKN
Did Dunkin Brands Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dunkin Brands Group Inc is a franchisor of quick service restaurants serving hot and cold coffee and baked goods, as well as hard serve ice cream. The Company franchise restaurants under its Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins brands.