DNDN Key Stats
- Beware the Bullishness on Bristol-Myers Fool Jun 15
- One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure Portfolio Jun 13
- Analysts: MasterCard Volume Is Growing Faster Than Thought and 3 More Research N... Jun 13
- Dendreon Corp. (DNDN) on Move Street Insider Jun 13
- 3 Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Stocks in Biotech Fool Jun 13
- 5 Names With Sharp Rises In Short Interest Jun 13
- Largest option buying in equities so far Jun 12
- When It Comes To Biotech, Diversity Is Key Jun 12
- A Promising Platform for Cancer Immunotherapy Fool Jun 10
- A Promising Platform for Cancer Immunotherapy Fool Jun 8
DNDN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dendreon is down 47.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Medivation up 13.08%, and Sarepta Therapeutics up 853.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DNDN
Pro Report PDF for DNDN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DNDN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DNDN
Did Dendreon make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dendreon Corporation is a biotechnology company focused on targeting cancer and transforming lives through the discovery, development, commercialization, and manufacturing of novel therapeutics that may significantly improve cancer treatment options for patients. The company applies its expertise in antigen identification, engineering and cell processing to produce active cellular immunotherapy (ACI) product candidates designed to stimulate an immune response. Dendreon is headquartered in Seattle and has manufacturing facilities in New Jersey, Georgia, and California. The company was founded in 1992.