DNDN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.628|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-246.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-98.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dendreon: Where Things Stand Now Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- The Nasdaq's 5 Most Hated Stocks Fool Dec 4
- 3 Investing Lessons From Dendreon Fool Dec 4
- 4 Lessons From Selling Fool Dec 3
- Obamacare Winner: The Not-So-Hidden Industry Poised to Profit Fool Nov 30
- One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure Portfolio Fool Nov 29
- Dendreon Announces Webcast Presentation at Deutsche Bank BioFEST Conference Business Wire Nov 26
- Dendreon Has Hidden Value For The Right Buyer Seeking Alpha Nov 25
- Dendreon faces large bearish play optionMONSTER Nov 22
- Dendreon (DNDN) Highlighted As Today's Perilous Reversal Stock Nov 20
DNDN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dendreon is down 39.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Actelion up 61.65%, and Medivation up 9.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DNDN
Pro Report PDF for DNDN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DNDN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DNDN
Did Dendreon make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dendreon Corporation is a biotechnology company focused on targeting cancer and transforming lives through the discovery, development, commercialization, and manufacturing of novel therapeutics that may significantly improve cancer treatment options for patients. The company applies its expertise in antigen identification, engineering and cell processing to produce active cellular immunotherapy (ACI) product candidates designed to stimulate an immune response. Dendreon is headquartered in Seattle and has manufacturing facilities in New Jersey, Georgia, and California. The company was founded in 1992.