DNB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.802|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.25%|
|Net Income (TTM)||279.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cognizant's Frank D'Souza Is Aware Of What's Emerging Investor's Business Daily Dec 2
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: HQL, SLF, TEG, DNB, SLW Nov 22
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Dun & Bradstreet, Lender Processing Services and Silver Wheaton Nov 21
- D&B Announces Winners of Inaugural DC Techathon Business Wire Nov 21
- Fertile Field In Fertilizer Maker, Rough Ride In Electronic Arts Nov 14
- Enterprises Get Failing Grades in CMO Council Scorecard of Customer Sales Intelligence Marketwired Nov 14
- McGraw-Hill Financial Kept at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- Saudi Quarterly Non-Oil Business Optimism Index Rises, NCB Says Bloomberg Nov 12
- DUN & BRADSTREET CORP/NW Financials Nov 9
- Hero to Zero in the Publishing Industry: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Richard Tullo, Director of Research at Albert Fried & Company, LLC Wall Street Transcript Nov 8
DNB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dun & Bradstreet is up 48.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Moody's up 50.73%, and McGraw Hill Financial up 46.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DNB
Pro Report PDF for DNB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DNB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DNB
Did Dun & Bradstreet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dun & Bradstreet is a Fortune 500 public company headquartered in Short Hills, New Jersey, USA that licenses information on businesses and corporations for use in credit decisions, B2B marketing and supply chain management. Often referred to as D&B, the company maintains information about more than 195 million companies worldwide. The company was founded in 1841.