DMND Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-9.706|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-194.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-17.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dow Spikes on Jobs Report as Unemployment Falls to 7% Fool Dec 6
- Why Diamond Foods, Puma Biotechnology, and Vaalco Energy Soared Today Fool Dec 6
- DMND Shares Dip on Y/Y Earnings Decline - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Diamond Foods (DMND) Target Bumped Higher at Jefferies, But Still on the Sidelines Street Insider Dec 6
- Diamond Foods Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- 4:12 pm Diamond Foods beats by $0.01, misses on revs Briefing.com Dec 5
- Diamond Foods in the Rough Again After Earnings Miss Fool Dec 5
- Diamond Foods Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results noodls Dec 5
- Diamond Foods First-Quarter Loss Widens The Wall Street Journal Dec 5
- Diamond Foods, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Dec 5
DMND Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diamond Foods is up 70.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, John B Sanfilippo up 50.01%, and ConAgra Foods up 14.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DMND
Pro Report PDF for DMND
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DMND Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DMND
Did Diamond Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Diamond Foods is an American packaged food company based in Stockton, California specializing in marketing nuts, particularly walnuts. Its brands include Kettle Brand chips, Emerald snack nuts, Pop Secret popcorn, and Diamond of California snack and culinary nuts. The company is engaged in processing, marketing and distributing snack products and culinary, in-shell and ingredient nuts. It has three product lines: Snack, Culinary and Retail In-shell and Non-Retail. The company markets ingredient nuts internationally under the Diamond of California brand to food processors, restaurants, bakeries and food service companies and their suppliers. Diamond Foods was founded in 2005.