DMLP Key Stats
- DORCHESTER MINERALS, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of... May 16
- DORCHESTER MINERALS, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financia... May 13
- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. Announces First Quarter Results Marketwired May 9
- DORCHESTER MINERALS, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financia... May 9
- DORCHESTER MINERALS, L.P. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks May 2
- Strong Insider Buying Found in the Underlying Holdings of MLPJ Apr 29
- The Best MLP You've Never Heard Of Apr 25
- DMLP, CBD, QCOR Apr 17
- Ex-Div Reminder for Dorchester Minerals Apr 16
DMLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dorchester Minerals is up 19.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.57%, Hugoton Royalty Trust down 8.66%, and Cross Timbers Royalty down 20.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DMLP
Pro Report PDF for DMLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DMLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DMLP
Did Dorchester Minerals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Dorchester Minerals, L.P. engages in the acquisition, ownership, and administration of producing and non-producing natural gas and crude oil royalty, net profits, and leasehold interests in the United States. The company was founded on January 31, 2003 by Robert C. Vaughn and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.