DMLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.400|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||82.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||91.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.40%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: GBDC, NMM, CLCT, DMLP, GSJK The Street Dec 6
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TICC, DMLP, NRP, SBR, ARI Nov 25
- 10 Popping MLP Distributions Fool Nov 22
- DMLP Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Nov 18
- Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: SBR, DMLP, BPT, CORR, CPLP Nov 15
- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. Announces Third Quarter Results noodls Nov 7
- DORCHESTER MINERALS, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 7
- DORCHESTER MINERALS, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 10
- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. Announces Its Third Quarter Distribution Marketwired Oct 10
- Strong Insider Buying Found in the Underlying Holdings of MLPJ Sep 4
DMLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dorchester Minerals is up 27.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.63%, Memorial Production up 30.57%, and Advantage Oil & Gas up 27.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DMLP
Pro Report PDF for DMLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DMLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DMLP
Did Dorchester Minerals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dorchester Minerals, L.P. engages in the acquisition, ownership, and administration of producing and non-producing natural gas and crude oil royalty, net profits, and leasehold interests in the United States. The company was founded on January 31, 2003 by Robert C. Vaughn and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.