DMD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0462|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||900.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.904M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Demand Media: Down But Not Out Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- Demand Media's Nonstop Content Machine Takes the Holidays Off Nov 27
- Demand Media Stock Sees Short Interest Decline 66.5% The Street Nov 27
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar Nov 14
- Demand Media (DMD) Interim CEO Buys 10K Shares Street Insider Nov 14
- DEMAND MEDIA INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Demand Media (DMD) Lifted on Large Insider Purchase Street Insider Nov 12
- Demand Media to Present at 2013 RBC Capital Markets’ Technology, Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference noodls Nov 8
- Demand Media Losing Its Demand Nov 8
- Demand Media Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
DMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Demand Media is down 39.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, IAC/InterActive up 30.70%, and Angie's List up 21.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DMD
Pro Report PDF for DMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DMD
Did Demand Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Demand Media, Inc., creates content that responds to actual consumer demand. Its business is comprised of two distinct and complementary service offerings: Content & Media and Registrar.