DMD Key Stats
- Demand Media Promotes Jeff Dossett to Chief Revenue Officer Business Wire May 23
- Hearst Taps Demand Media's Bradford and Yucaipa's Johnson "Redefine" the San Fra... May 23
- DEMAND MEDIA INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers,... May 23
- Not the Best Time to Own Gaming Stocks Despite the Resilience of this Strong Dem... May 20
- July Options Now Available For Demand Media (DMD) May 20
- [video] Ratings Moves: SIX, KBR, SATS May 14
- Demand Media Inc. Stock Upgraded (DMD) May 14
- Josh Pickus, President and CEO of Support.com, Inc. (SPRT), Interviews with The ... May 13
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - DMD May 10
- DEMAND MEDIA INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
DMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Demand Media is down 7.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Web.com Group up 37.94%, and Angie's List up 91.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DMD
Pro Report PDF for DMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DMD
Did Demand Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Demand Media, Inc. is an American content and social-media company that operates online brands such as eHow, and Cracked, and is known for creating online content through its Demand Media Studios division based on a combination of measured consumer demand and predicted ROI. The company also provides social-media platforms to existing large company websites and distributes content bundled with social-media tools to outlets around the web. The company also owns eNom, the world’s second-largest domain registrar.