DM Key Stats
PR Newswire10/14 18:45
DM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dominion Midstream is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 11.83%, Atlas Energy down 12.17%, and Atlas Pipeline Partners up 6.20%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DM
Did Dominion Midstream make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Pipeline Transportation of Natural Gas
- NAICS Code: 486210
- NAICS Industry: Pipeline Transportation of Natural Gas
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Dominion Midstream Partners LP owns liquefied natural gas import, storage, regasification and transportation assets. Its operations currently consist of LNG import and storage services and the transportation of domestic natural gas and regasified LNG.
DM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DM","name")
- Description: =YCI("DM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.