DLTR Key Stats
- Volatile Trading Day Keeps Focus on Fed, Jobs Data May 22
- Dollar Tree Earnings Preview: Can This Streak Continue? May 22
- The Key to Dollar Tree's Big Bounce May 22
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Salesforce.com (CRM), GameStop (GME), Heinz (HNZ), Gap ... May 22
- Both Value Shoppers And Value Investors Have Better Alternatives May 22
- Stocks Reverse Early Gains; LinkedIn Gives Up 50-Day Line May 22
- Notable companies reporting before tomorrow's open May 22
- [video] 3 to Watch: HPQ, DLTR & SHLD May 22
- Forbes Earnings Preview: Dollar Tree May 22
- Move Over Target! Dollar Stores Are Taking Share: Schoenberger Breakout May 22
DLTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dollar Tree Stores is down 0.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Dollar General Corporation up 16.27%, and Family Dollar Stores down 0.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DLTR
Pro Report PDF for DLTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DLTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DLTR
Did Dollar Tree Stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Dollar Tree, Inc. is an American chain of discount variety stores that sells every item for $1.00 or less. A Fortune 500 company, Dollar Tree is headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia and operates 4,010 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Its stores are supported by a nationwide logistics network of nine distribution centers. The company operates one dollar stores under the names of Dollar Tree and Dollar Bills. The company also operates a multiprice-point variety chain under the name Deal$. The company was founded in 1986.