DLTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.735|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||612.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is Dollar General the Best Dollar Store? Fool Dec 10
- Dollar General and Other Discount Retail Buys Fool Dec 10
- Dollar General Shareholders Got Much More Than a Dollar Fool Dec 10
- Dollar General's Secret Ingredient This Year? Cigarettes Forbes Dec 10
- Consider Staying Away From Dollar Tree...For Now Fool Dec 7
- Sears To Divest Lands' End, J.C. Penney Dips On Probe Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Insiders Buy Shares at Dollar General and Seattle Genetics; Rosetta Stone Sees a Sale Minyanville Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - CTL, CNQR, EXPR, DLTR And SGEN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- Top Insider Trades: SGEN RST ACCL DLTR The Street Dec 6
- Dollar Store Theme Alive and Well For 2014 Dec 5
DLTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dollar Tree Stores is up 41.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Dollar General up 31.67%, and Family Dollar Stores down 7.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DLTR
Pro Report PDF for DLTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DLTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DLTR
Did Dollar Tree Stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dollar Tree, Inc. is an American chain of discount variety stores that sells every item for $1.00 or less. A Fortune 500 company, Dollar Tree is headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia and operates 4,010 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Its stores are supported by a nationwide logistics network of nine distribution centers. The company operates one dollar stores under the names of Dollar Tree and Dollar Bills. The company also operates a multiprice-point variety chain under the name Deal$. The company was founded in 1986.