DLR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.131|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||186.5%|
|Net Income (TTM)||314.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.78%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Digital Realty Trust Inc. (DLR): Today's Featured Real Estate Winner The Street Dec 5
- REITs And Rising Rates, What A Fool Believes Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Trade-Ideas: Digital Realty (DLR) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock The Street Dec 4
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - DLR, TEX, AWH, BSFT And DST Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Digital Realty Trust's Series F Preferred Stock Shares Cross 7.5% Yield Mark Dec 3
- Digital Realty's Cyber Tuesday Sale The Street Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - BEAV, DLR, ILMN, CHS And MTOR Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
DLR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Digital Realty Trust is down 26.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, CoreSite Realty up 17.73%, and Dupont Fabros Technology up 1.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DLR
Pro Report PDF for DLR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DLR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DLR
Did Digital Realty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. focuses on delivering customer driven data center solutions by providing secure, reliable and cost effective facilities that meet each customer's unique data center needs. Digital Realty's customers include domestic and international companies across multiple industry verticals ranging from information technology and Internet enterprises, to manufacturing and financial services. Digital Realty's 100 properties, excluding three properties held as investments in unconsolidated joint ventures, comprise approximately 17.9 million square feet as of December 31, 2011, including 2.1 million square feet of space held for redevelopment. Digital Realty's portfolio is located in 31 markets throughout Europe, North America, Singapore and Australia.