DLPH Key Stats
- Consumer Goods Stocks On The Rise With Help From 5 Stocks May 17
- Here's What the Billionaires Are Buying May 16
- Whales: What the Billionaires Are Buying May 16
- Delphi Automotive Stock Hits New 52-Week High (DLPH) May 16
- Paulson raised bet on mortgage insurers in 1st quarter -filing May 15
- Car Hacking Threat Prompts New Effort by Auto Regulator May 15
- Analyis - For investor Loeb, Sony a likely winner even if spinoff fails May 14
- BorgWarner Still In A Long-Term Growth Lane May 13
- How to Play the Boom in the Chinese Auto Market May 13
- Short Interest In Delphi Automotive Decreases By 25.8% May 10
DLPH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Delphi Automotive is up 79.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Johnson Controls up 30.36%, and BorgWarner up 16.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DLPH
Pro Report PDF for DLPH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DLPH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DLPH
Did Delphi Automotive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Delphi Automotive PLC is an American multinational automotive parts manufacturing company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, United States. It is one of the world's largest automotive parts manufacturers and has approximately 146,600 employees, of whom around 18,900 are in the United States.