DLNO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.599|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.8753M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-21.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire02/06 07:00
DLNO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Delanco Bancorp is down 12.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.79%, Ameris Bancorp up 24.86%, and Farmers and Merchants up 28.99%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DLNO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DLNO
Did Delanco Bancorp make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.delancofsb.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New Jersey
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Delanco Bancorp Inc is a holding company, which through Delanco Federal Savings Bank, provides a variety of financial services to individual and business customers.
DLNO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DLNO","name")
- Description: =YCI("DLNO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DLNO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DLNO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DLNO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.