DLGC Key Stats
- Dialogic Unveils PowerMedia XMS WebRTC Deployment Solution Business Wire Jun 18
- DIALOGIC INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Fin... Jun 14
- DIALOGIC INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Ho... Jun 3
- DIALOGIC INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Ot... May 21
- Will Sirius XM See an Explosive Move Higher? May 18
- DIALOGIC INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Fin... May 13
- BroadSoft Completes Interoperability Testing with Dialogic Session Border Contro... Apr 23
- Dialogic Common Stock to Move to OTCQB from NASDAQ Benzinga Apr 16
- InPlay: Dialogic Corporation common stock to move to OTCQB from NASDAQ Apr 16
- DIALOGIC INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Co... Apr 16
DLGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dialogic is down 78.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Adtran down 16.97%, and DiMi Telematics International down 98.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DLGC
Pro Strategies Featuring DLGC
Did Dialogic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dialogic Inc. is a communications technologies company. It was founded in 1984 and has been headquartered in Milpitas, California since 2010. Dialogic products are sold directly to service providers worldwide as well as through a large network of distributors, resellers and partners, and supplied to OEMs.