DK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.088|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-32.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||186.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Delek US Holdings Declares Special Cash Dividend of $0.10 per Share noodls Dec 5
- 5:09 pm Delek US Holdings declares special cash dividend of $0.10 per share Dec 5
- Delek US Holdings (DK) Declares $0.10 Special Dividend; 0.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - DK Dec 2
- Delek Group third-quarter net slips 25 percent after U.S. unit loss, tax expense Nov 28
- Is This the Top for Delek US Holdings, Inc. (DK)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- DELEK US HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- Delek US Holdings Announces Investor Conference Schedule noodls Nov 15
- DELEK US HOLDINGS, INC. Financials Nov 14
- Calumet Technicals Attracting Attention Nov 13
DK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Delek US Holdings is up 17.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, HollyFrontier up 15.77%, and Western Refining up 47.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DK
Pro Report PDF for DK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DK
Did Delek US Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Delek Group is of one Israel's largest companies, owned by Isaac Sharon, a self-made multi-millionaire. Delek Group is involved in the energy and infrastructure, with investments in upstream and downstream energy, water desalination and power plants. Delek Group' subsidiaries are also involved in insurance and financial services. It operates in three primary business segments: Petroleum Refining, Marketing and Supply and Convenience Store Retailing. Delek Group is listed on the Tel Aviv stock exchange under the ticker symbol, DLEKG, and is a member of the TA25 index of leading Israeli companies. Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a subsidiary of Delek Group Ltd. The company was founded in May 2001 and is headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee.