DK Key Stats
- Zion Oil and Gas: Good Speculative Play or Stay Away? Fool Jun 18
- Genesco Inc. Sr VP Sells 20K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Jun 13
- 9 Oil Refining Stocks to Watch Jun 11
- 3Q Earnings Beat at Ferrellgas Jun 7
- 3Q Earnings Beat at Ferrellgas - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 7
- Delek US Holdings to Participate in the 2013 RBC Energy and Power Conference Business Wire Jun 3
- Delek US Holdings: A Small, Overlooked & Undervalued Refiner Jun 3
- DELEK US HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial ... Jun 3
- Hedge Funds Are Buying These 3 Oil Stocks Undervalued By The Graham Number Jun 2
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 31
DK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Delek US is up 98.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Alon USA Energy up 108.2%, and Marathon Petroleum up 101.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DK
Pro Report PDF for DK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DK
Did Delek US make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Delek Group is of one Israel's largest companies, owned by Isaac Sharon, a self-made multi-millionaire. Delek Group is involved in the energy and infrastructure, with investments in upstream and downstream energy, water desalination and power plants. Delek Group' subsidiaries are also involved in insurance and financial services. It operates in three primary business segments: Petroleum Refining, Marketing and Supply and Convenience Store Retailing. Delek Group is listed on the Tel Aviv stock exchange under the ticker symbol, DLEKG, and is a member of the TA25 index of leading Israeli companies. Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a subsidiary of Delek Group Ltd. The company was founded in May 2001 and is headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee.