DJSP Key Stats
DJSP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DJSP Enterprises is up 593.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.91%, HFF up 43.41%, and Zillow up 58.53%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DJSP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DJSP
Did DJSP Enterprises make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: Real Estate Services
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: British Virgin Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Business Support Services
- NAICS Code: 561499
- NAICS Industry: Business Support Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
DJSP Enterprises Inc provides processing services for the mortgage and real estate industries in Florida and in the United States.
DJSP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DJSP","name")
- Description: =YCI("DJSP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DJSP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DJSP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DJSP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.