DJSP Key Stats
DJSP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DJSP Enterprises is up 147.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.04%, HFF up 25.69%, and Zillow Group down 5.15%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DJSP
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: Real Estate Services
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: British Virgin Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Business Support Services
- NAICS Code: 561499
- NAICS Industry: Business Support Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
DJSP Enterprises Inc provides processing services for the mortgage and real estate industries in Florida and in the United States.
DJSP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DJSP","name")
- Description: =YCI("DJSP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DJSP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DJSP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DJSP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.