DJCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.176|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||300.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.394M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DAILY JOURNAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 17
- Daily Journal Corporation Acquires the Operating Assets and Liabilities of ISD Corporation GlobeNewswire Sep 17
- Will Buffett And Munger's Media Investments Make You Rich? Fool Sep 4
- Munger's Gambit: The Daily Journal Corporation - Here's What You Need To Know Sep 1
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP Aug 26
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Aug 23
- Newspaper Company Wins as Charlie Munger Picks Its Stocks Aug 23
- DAILY JOURNAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q/A, Quarterly Report Aug 20
- A.H. Belo: Trading 4x EBITDA, Stock Has 40% Upside Aug 18
- The Surprising Mini-Berkshire You May Have Missed Aug 14
DJCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Daily Journal is up 78.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.01%, A.H. Belo up 69.84%, and Lee Enterprises up 180.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DJCO
Pro Strategies Featuring DJCO
Did Daily Journal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Daily Journal Corporation publishes newspapers and web sites covering California and Arizona, as well as the California Lawyer magazine, and produces several specialized information services.