DJCO Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases May 23
- Daily Journal Corporation Announces Financial Results for the Six Months ended M... May 14
- DAILY JOURNAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 14
- Measuring Market Highs And Lows With Discounts To Great Asset Allocators Mar 26
- Damn Right: Behind The Scenes With Berkshire Hathaway Billionaire Charlie Munger Mar 3
- DAILY JOURNAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securi... Feb 25
- DAILY JOURNAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q/A, Quarterly Report Feb 15
- DAILY JOURNAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Feb 14
- Daily Journal Corporation Announces Financial Results for the Three Months Ended... Feb 14
- DAILY JOURNAL CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Dec 14
DJCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Daily Journal Corporation is up 28.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, A.H. Belo Corporation up 85.95%, and Journal Communications up 57.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DJCO
Pro Report PDF for DJCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DJCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DJCO
Did Daily Journal Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Daily Journal Corporation is a legal publishing company headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Its chairman is Charles T. Munger, who is notable for being vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway. The Daily Journal Corporation publishes legal newspapers in Arizona, California and Colorado. The company also sells case management software under the name eDiscovery.