DIT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.717|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-38.59%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.859M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Annual Report for Amcon Distributing Company Dec 3
- AMCON DISTRIBUTING CO Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 8
- AMCON DISTRIBUTING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 8
- AMCON Distributing Company Reports Fully Diluted Earnings Per Share of $7.79 for the Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2013 Business Wire Nov 8
- AMCON Distributing Company Announces $0.18 Quarterly Dividend Business Wire Oct 23
- AMCON Distributing: Unremarkable But Steady And Cheap Sep 3
- 5 Under-The-Radar Stocks Benjamin Graham Would Want To Own Aug 23
- Cash Dividend On The Way From AMCON Distributing Company (DIT) Jul 30
- AMCON Distributing Company Announces $0.18 Quarterly Dividend Business Wire Jul 23
- AMCON Distributing Company Reports Fully Diluted Earnings Per Share of $2.19 for the Fiscal Quarter Ended June 30, 2013 Business Wire Jul 18
DIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amcon Distributing is up 25.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Hain Celestial up 43.10%, and Spartan Stores up 53.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DIT
Pro Strategies Featuring DIT
Did Amcon Distributing make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Amcon Distributing Company and its subsidiaries are engaged in the wholesale distribution of consumer products in the Central and Rocky Mountain regions of the United States. It operates in two segments, Wholesale Distribution and Retail Health Food.