DISH Key Stats
- [$$] Sprint to Discuss Dish's Bid The Wall Street Journal May 20
- Sprint to Give Dish Non-Public Data After SoftBank Grants Waiver Bloomberg May 20
- Japan's SoftBank to issue $3.9 bln bonds in June - filing May 20
- Sprint gets waiver from Softbank, permitting discussions with Dish Reuters May 20
- SoftBank Gives Sprint Permission to Dish to Dish AllThingsD May 20
- SoftBank Provides Sprint with Additional Waiver under Merger Agreement to Allow ... May 20
- A Day of Reckoning for Clearwire Fool May 20
- Clearwire (CLWR) Active as DISH Eyes Lightsquared Spectrum Street Insider May 20
- Dish Network (DISH) Said to Offer $2 Billion for Lightsquared Spectrum Street Insider May 20
- Leveraged Finance Volume Hits $25B As High Yield Takes Charge May 20
DISH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DISH Network is up 39.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Directv up 42.00%, and Comcast up 49.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DISH
Pro Report PDF for DISH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DISH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DISH
Did DISH Network make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Established in March 1996, DISH Network is the leader in family entertainment, TV technologies and high definition TV programming and currently serves approximately 14 million customers nationwide. The corporate office is based in Englewood, Colorado. DISH Network, a publicly traded Fortune 200 company (NASDAQ: DISH), is the media and entertainment arm of its former parent company, EchoStar Communications Corporation, founded in 1980 by Charlie Ergen, Candy Ergen and Jim DeFranco. DISH Network also operates Blockbuster L.L.C., providing family entertainment to millions of customers around the world, including by mail, in stores or through digital entertainment via the Internet. Dish Network has approximately 24,500 employees, most of which are located within the U.S. The corporate office is based in Meridian, Colorado, though the postal designation of Englewood is used in the company's mailing address.