DISH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.590|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||728.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Blockbuster Stores Offer Clearance Deals in Time for Holidays noodls Dec 6
- DirecTV Sues Dish Network Reseller Over Sales Tactics Dec 6
- The Daily Docket: LightSquared Urges Judge Not to Dismiss Lawsuit Dec 6
- LightSquared Asks Judge Not to Toss Suit Against Dish, Ergen Dec 5
- DirecTV-Dish Deal Not Likely Soon Barrons.com Dec 5
- Dish’s Ergen Defends His Lightsquared Debt Purchases as Smart Dec 5
- DISH Network Bids for More Airwaves - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Credit Suisse Predictions for Changes to the Nasdaq 100 in December 24/7 Wall St. Dec 5
- Blockbuster to close remaining stores by year-end, Sky News reports Dec 5
- Dish to face smaller challengers in U.S. airwaves auction Reuters Dec 4
DISH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DISH Network is up 50.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Comcast up 34.83%, and Directv up 35.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DISH
Pro Report PDF for DISH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DISH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DISH
Did DISH Network make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Established in March 1996, DISH Network is the leader in family entertainment, TV technologies and high definition TV programming and currently serves approximately 14 million customers nationwide. The corporate office is based in Englewood, Colorado. DISH Network, a publicly traded Fortune 200 company (NASDAQ: DISH), is the media and entertainment arm of its former parent company, EchoStar Communications Corporation, founded in 1980 by Charlie Ergen, Candy Ergen and Jim DeFranco. DISH Network also operates Blockbuster L.L.C., providing family entertainment to millions of customers around the world, including by mail, in stores or through digital entertainment via the Internet. Dish Network has approximately 24,500 employees, most of which are located within the U.S. The corporate office is based in Meridian, Colorado, though the postal designation of Englewood is used in the company's mailing address.