DISCA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.764|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.01B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CNN Moves Away From Breaking News as Twitter Moves In Minyanville Dec 5
- The Weather Channel and Discovery Education Give Students an Inside Look Into the Science Behind Severe Weather and Preparedness noodls Dec 5
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Team Up to Offer Educators New Career Advancement Opportunity noodls Dec 4
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): Today's Featured Media Laggard The Street Dec 4
- Discovery Communications and Pay Dirt Gold Company Launch New Gold Rush Panning Kits, Inspired By the Hit Discovery Channel Series PR Newswire Dec 3
- Discovery Communications CEO David Zaslav to Present at 41st Annual UBS Global Media and Communications Conference noodls Dec 2
- Guggenheim Downgrades Discovery Communications (DISCA) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
- Discovery downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim Dec 2
- Longtime TV Consultant and Recruiter Is Stepping Aside, Not Down Dec 1
- U.S. Cable Television Ratings for the Week Ended Nov. 24 Bloomberg Nov 26
DISCA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Discovery Communications is up 36.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.52%, Discovery Communications up 36.04%, and Discovery Communications up 36.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DISCA
Pro Report PDF for DISCA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DISCA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DISCA
Did Discovery Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Discovery Communications, Inc. is an American global media and entertainment company. The company started as a single channel in 1985, The Discovery Channel. Today, DCI has global operations offering 28 network entertainment brands on more than 100 channels in more than 180 countries in 39 languages for over 1.5 billion subscribers around the globe. As of June 30, 2011, it operated approximately 140 distribution feeds in 40 languages. Discovery Communications is based in Silver Spring, Maryland.